The Blazing Donkey Hotel Sandwich- The Drag Ball UK
With freedom of expression being more encouraged today, drag culture is happily on the rise. This blog will discuss the best place to go to a Drag ball UK.
For some, going to a drag ball might be something on a bucket list or something someone would want to experience at least once in their lives. For others, it’s a lifestyle and way to express their individuality. Regardless, where is the best place to attend a drag ball?
The Blazing Donkey Hotel Sandwich is the best venue to attend a Drag ball UK. With a vibrant and upbeat atmosphere, you’re certain to have a great time whether you’re there to enjoy the vibe or learn more about the culture.
Drag balls are a place of artistic and individualistic expression, and it’s a great place to relish in the energy whether you’re solo or with mates. Keep reading to learn more about The Blazing Donkey drag ball!
Blazing Heels Drag Ball
Partnered with Squire & Cooper Productions (S&CP), The Blazing Donkey will be hosting the Blazing Heels Drag ball UK. Taking place on Saturday the 19th of November, you can be confident that this drag ball will give you a night to remember forever!
Featuring international drag stars like Ceri Dupree, Dolly Diamond, and Fonda Cox, what better place to attend a drag ball than at Kent’s favourite drag venue?
The Blazing Donkey Has a Variety of Accommodation Options
If you’d rather not drive home after attending the Blazing Heels Drag ball UK, it may be best to book an overnight stay at the same venue! Since The Blazing Donkey is a countryside hotel accommodation, it makes it easy for you to spend the night.
The Main House
The Main House is comprised of a variety of rooms with different aesthetics and facilities that suit different needs. The Main House rooms are as follows:
- Junior Suite. The Junior Suite is entered via an exclusive hallway. The suite is carpeted and offers a cozy atmosphere while being luxurious and hotel-like. This room is perfect for 2 people and offers comfort and convenience after a busy night!
- Standard Double Room. On the first floor of the Main House, the Standard Double overlooks The Blazing Donkey’s polished grounds. As an en-suite bedroom with a walk-in shower, you don’t have to worry about leaving the comfort of your room to freshen up.
- Superior Four Poster Bridal Suite. Like the Junior Suite, the Bridal Suite is entered via a private hallway into a carpeted first-floor room. This room has the capacity for up to 4 guests, so it’s perfect if you attended Blazing Heels with some friends! Featuring a spacious en-suite bathroom, this bridal suite was carefully designed and boasts breathtaking views of The Blazing Donkey grounds.
The Stable Rooms
The Stable Rooms offer you a vast array of room options, all boasting a home-like aesthetic while remaining luxurious, there are plenty of benefits. The Stable Rooms are as follows:
- Superior Family Suite. This is an en-suite, ground-floor bedroom with a flat-screen TV and complimentary fibre broadband. Spacious and rustic, this suite is great for a group.
- Double or Twin Room. This room can be arranged into a double or twin bed suite, so you have the freedom to decide what works best for you.
- Junior Family Suite. As the largest suite in the Stable Rooms, the Junior Suite can work perfectly for groups and offers lots of space in both the bedroom and bathroom.
- Accessible Double Room. This is a wheelchair-friendly bedroom with facilities that can accommodate those who need it.
Attending a drag ball is an experience of a lifetime, and what better place to attend one than at The Blazing Donkey? With a vibrant atmosphere and available accommodation for when the night is over, you won’t regret attending Blazing Heels!